Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cooling off....

I know all you Canadians are going through yet another blizzard up there and i can't even imagine how cold it may be. I totally forget what snow plus wind plus -20 feels like. So if you need to come warm up, fly on down to our 90 degree weather. We are enjoying the pool, park and walks everyday. I can't keep my kids out of the kiddie pool we have in the backyard, everyday they strip down and jump in.
Did i ever mention how much i LOVE ARIZONA????





I'm not sure what Brody is doing???

Peyton and Brody call these "water sprays" i have never bought them guns before so they made up their own name. I think they know what guns are, but just to protect them a little longer i'm not going to tell them.... "water sprays" works for me.

He thinks he can pee outside whenever we are playing outside..

warming up...

6 comments:

Jacklyn said...

can I come over???

lynz said...

haha - i love the peeing picture! and ya....i'd love to leave our rain in portland and head on over too :)

LindsayB said...

ahhhh, i cannot believe the kids get to run around naked. my kids were bundled head to toe today and after 15 minutes we were frozen. i gotta get outta here! and your 25 things...do you really get up at 6am? what do you do!?

Chelsea said...

too funny! Ty totally used to do the outisde peeing thing too!! Congratulations on the house, I am so happy for you.

The Shipley's said...

missy! I am so jelious i want to be there so bad! I want warm weather.

Brittany said...

ya know I thought that my seasonal depression couldn't get any worse and there you go and post what I long for. I'm starting to wonder if there really is any season other than cold, don't want to go out so lets put on 20 lbs kind of weather. Does your grass grow greener in some spots?