Monday, March 2, 2009

TIME OUTS...

I'm having one of those days, you know the kind when you can't control your children and you think yo might scream. Well i haven't screamed (yet) but i might soon. They are just being so naughty and i don't know what is with them. So they are sitting in their rooms until i can clean up all the water that is on my kitchen floor and maybe until Brett gets home, i haven't decided.
This is what happened, i bought them smoothies after our trip to the store (which was crazy) and they were drinking them at the table while i was getting something for Peyton. Well on the table were 2 sippy cups full of water and they decided to smash them into the floor until the lids popped off (are they retarded). And out came the water. So i was taking them upstairs and i carried Brody up while Peyton slowly walked behind. And little Brody yells out when we reach the top " haha Peyton i'm higher than you." Doesn't this kid even care he has to sit in his room? AAAHHHGGGG! Well i better go clean up water, at least it's not the smoothie!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

My day is going the same!! Ty had the worlds largest melt down at Michaels because I wouldn't buy him anything, I was so embaressed and then when we got home he and Rylie decided to trash and I mean TRASH the toy room. So they went to bed very early!! ps. I screamed!!

Brittany said...

So glad to know that my kids are normal just like yours...I sometimes wonder if Lucy will ever get it and where I have gone wrong but then I have to remember that I probably did way worse things and kinda turned out. congrats on not screaming....counting to 10 or even 100 works great for me!!

Life Is Golden said...

I can't even handle it... so funny. I mean "not" funny, really frustrating... who am I kidding? It's really funny.

Just Rhonda said...

i hate those days..... i'm having the same kind around here today.....

Anonymous said...

I hear you on this one! A few weeks ago, I was having one of those days so right when Ryan got home I was out the door to Target. It's a cure all store!! I felt much better after spending an hour there. I'm glad melt downs are normal!