Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FOOD STORAGE...

I'll be the first to admit that my food storage is so non-existent, i have been trying to build it up over the past few months with random items i find on sale. As i was researching about food storage i came across this site foodstoragemadeeasy.net, it has been the best little site around. They have come up with a system that they have put into an ebook that you can buy. But if you hurry over to their site they are giving some away. So go check them out, and even if you don't win you should buy it. http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net

1 comments:

Kristy said...

thanks for putting that up, i got a free copy and i see that you did too. I put my fake name up all the time so you won't see my name on the list but its rylee elizabeth (a name i want for my next girl if i get one) :). i'm excited to read it as we're getting really into food storage lately.