Saturday, October 18, 2008

WARNING!!!

This is to all visitors.... COME AT YOUR OWN RISK!

We were going about our daily Saturday activities when i SAW this NASTY thing in the sink. That's right it was in my kitchen sink, we don't know how it got in there but he was stuck and couldn't get out. But now he's DEAD!
So you will hear me in the back ground talking on the phone to our friends Darren and Shari (who own frontline pest control). We were trying to figure out how it got in the sink.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK
I think i had a minor heart attack today when i saw this thing, seriously.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

HOLY CRAP! I am sorry! I thought I had them bad and we have never had one in the kitchen sink! YUUUUCCCKKKKK!

Haley ''lizzi'' Edwards said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty eww the boys must have loved it :-)

Life Is Golden said...

I can't even tell you how much better you handled that than I would of... I could have NEVER made a phone call and sounded coherent... nope... NEVER.

Jacklyn said...

ahh I am so freaked out for you but mostly I just would want to cry...