Thursday, October 9, 2008

I hate Diets...

OK if you know me you probably know i SUCK at diets or eating healthy, whatever it's all the same to me. But this time i'm really trying, Brett and i are going hard core. I even promised him that i wouldn't eat any sweets this week, and i meant from Monday-Thursday. So that means...
NO BAKING, until tomorrow!

I'm dying. I want to make chocolate chip cookies, banana bread and cinnamon buns SO BAD.
I found this recipe that i'm gonna try tomorrow because tomorrow is FRIDAY. So if your looking for me i'll be in my kitchen BAKING up a storm.





The Ultimate Reeces Peanut Butter Banana Bread

3 Sticks softened butter
2 Cups sugar
5 eggs
½ Cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 small box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
2 Cups flour
5-6 ripe bananas

20-30 recees peanut butter minis

½ Cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
2-3 Tablespoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs until smooth. Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined. Stir in bananas and Reeces.

2. Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans. Bake 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf. Let cool.

4. Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.

5. Drizzle over each loaf.





5 comments:

Chelsea said...

i hear ya1 I have eaten so horrible the past three days I am embaressed!What cook book are the bug cupcakes from? Because they also has shark ones!!

Chelsea said...

chelsearudolph19@hotmail.com

jes said...

do you know what helps am and i with our figures? i just don't cook. our diet is called "starving"!

Life Is Golden said...

So I guess today is the big day... yummm... have fun!

Chelsea and Evan said...

I hate the whole diet thing too! I have had to restrict myself on baking because I have no self control! Good luck on the half marathon. Running rocks!