Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Well this weekend was filled with a lot of laughs and great costumes. Thanks to Jessica we had a great Halloween party to go to.

I thought it would only be appropriate for the dentist to dress like a tooth and have his side kick tooth fairy with him

Dustin and Nicole,
Dustin was from the village people but Brett thinks Mike Ditka was more appropriate. Nicole was the best Indian, i think i might need to borrow it next year.
Jessica and Dave, i love this idea and she made them her self.

Of course we couldn't go to a Halloween party without some dancing with the stars people. I especially loved Justin's leather pants.

Troy and Meagan were "Rocky" and "Adrian"

We won the balloon popping contest





80's anyone????

I think this was my favorite costume of the night, reno 911 cops.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Your Halloween looks so fun already, super cute pumpkins and a great party. I love seeing everyones Halloween costumes. what a great idea you had.

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love the two cops! I laughed out loud,not to mention you look adorable too.

LindsayB said...

that looks like so much fun! i'm making the kids halloween costumes right now. poor kids, i hope they turn out.

Life Is Golden said...

You look so great... I love it!

Chelsea and Evan said...

Haha...I love the costumes. How fitting! Did you make the tooth costume??? Happy Halloween!