Thursday, January 29, 2009

Girl Trip To.....

VEGAS!!!!

My sister and i wanted to get away on a girly trip and thought it would be fun to have Carly (Robs fiance) and Lindsey (Brent's girlfriend) join us. We all had a blast. We celebrated Becky's birthday, went to show (awesome) and did alot of SHOPPING! Oh ya and ate so much JUNK.


The famous sign that we had to get a pic in front of.

At the Bellagio water show, this hotel is beautiful.

Pizza from New York New York, it was so yummy!

Shopping at the outdoor mall


BIRTHDAY GIRL, Becky turned 30! (she is 6 months prego)
She is my favorite sister, i love that i can call her anytime. She is always honest with me, we usually know what the other person is thinking, she is a good mom to the cutest little girl, she is going to go crazy when she has baby #2, she is adores her little family, she works hard (i wish i could what she does), she loves her sleep, and she is the BEST aunt to the cutest nephews around. We love you Becky, thanks for all your love and support!!!

Her cute husband sent her flowers while we were in Vegas, jealous!!!!

This was 1 day of our shopping spree, most of it was Becky's....just for the record.


We went to PF Chang's for her birthday dinner, so good. We love you lettuce wraps!!!



We headed to the show after dinner and it was AMAZING. We saw Le Reve (i'm sure i'm spelling it wrong) If you ever head to Vegas go see this show.

We had to stop by the frozen yogurt place to get the best yogurt ever.


Carly and i with our matching hoodies and yellow bags.


The M&M shop, it looked so delicious. Good thing i don't really like m&m's, i'm a Canadian girl at heart and i LOVE smarties more. And at $11.99 per pound it wasn't worth it to me.

We layed around alot, i think we were in bed before 10pm every night.


So sad but our time away had to end sometime, reality set in and a couple hours later i was back to being a mom. Thanks Brett for taking your weekend to watch our boys and a HUGE thanks to my best friend Shari who took my kids when Brett was at work. My kids didn't even want to leave her house when we went to get them. They love you Kirkhams.

7 comments:

The Shipley's said...

That looks sooo fun! I so want to do that too.

LindsayB said...

derek and i are going to vegas in feb and i want to do everything you did. it looks like you had so much fun! i'm excited!

Brittany said...

how fun..and congrats on the 1/2 marathon, is there a certain program you use to train?

Life Is Golden said...

So so so fun! I dream of the day I get to do a sisters trip. I feel like the student life and babies are always a reason "not" to go. I'm going to have to change my attitude!

Chelsea said...

You guys look awesome!! Tell Becky I say hi, I miss you guys so much, we should totally try and do a cousin trip somewhere!!!

Jacklyn said...

That is so cute I need to do that some day with my sis's. and I didn't know Becky was prego!

Unknown said...

I do like your hair long! It's beautiful! However, I think that it'd be darling shorter too! Anyhow, I LOVE fro yo too!! Yum.