Monday, January 12, 2009

Have you made yours????

New Years Resolutions????

I LOVE this time of year, it feels like a FRESH start. Even though i usually make the same few goals year after year, this is really going to be the year that i STICK to them!!!

1. LOSE WEIGHT, and not just lose it but keep it off and get totally buff.
2. Eat healthier, this is the part that's going to get me BUFF.
3. Buy a house, i hope this comes sooner than later.
4. Get organized, so when we buy our house it will be an easy breezy move.
5. Save MONEY, so i can buy a house and FURNITURE for the new house.
6. Be POSITIVE, PATIENT AND CHILL.
7. Try not to get stressed over dumb things, this is the chill part. I always get worked up over the smallest things.

So i could keep going because and list all the things i NEED to work on but there are so many i think i'll take baby steps....

Good Luck with 2009!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the resolutions!! I've made mine in my head. I usually don't write them down so then I don't feel so guilty when I don't accomplish them! I need to do better at that. You've got some great ones. I hope you get a house. It's the perfect time to buy. That cheesecake you made for your SIL looks delish! Where did "Santa" get those scooters for your boys? I want to get one for Griffy. We have P90x and love it! Hard but good. Plyometrix is my fave! The quilt your mom made is so cute. Glad you had happy holidays!

Natalie said...

You are much more ambitious than me, way to go!

Brittany said...

you look fab already!! I make the same ones over and over and finally after 5 years I am finally organizing and doing what I set out to do. I hope you get a house...nothing is more fun than having your own space and doing what you want with it.