Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh Dear...

is what this little girl said on the phone today.

So i was talking to my sister today and i can hear her little girl Cassie playing and talking in the back ground when all the sudden she dropped something and says "Oh Dear," i thought it was the cutest thing EVER! I couldn't stop laughing at this 20 months old phrase, she sounded like a little old lady! I love it.
This little girl is growing up so fast and talking so well i can't believe how much she changes every time we see her.
We miss you Cassie GIRL....

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

aww that is cute. Lucy says "oh my goodness mom" It's pretty cute. :)

Dayna said...

lol. that is so funny. Jaydens favorite word to say after something goes wrong is, "oh my". Sounds like they would get along great!