Saturday, May 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

That's right folks i am now in my LATE twenties...26!
Even though it feels like i JUST graduated high school and JUST finished dental assisting and JUST got married and JUST had a few kids. I can't believe i am now closer to 30 then i am to 20.
But I've got to say "IT FEELS GOOD!"

Maybe because I'm happy and content with my life or maybe because this is just what happens when you get older. Even so, as my life goes on i'm feeling more comfortable in it, i love to wake up to see Brett and the boys. They make me smile.

I love this point in my life, i love that we are done school, i love living in Arizona, i love having a ton of visitors, i love the church here, i love that Brett has a great job, i love LIFE!
I really have NO complaints about my life.
And turning 26 has made it that much SWEETER!



Our little family...

I love this guy...


And this one...


And this one...

My dad, sister , brother Rob and niece came for visit
and we got to go celebrate my birthday together.

Peyton enjoyed dipping into the ice cream cake before everyone else
and this is what it look liked before we cut it.

9 comments:

Krista said...

Okay, I am a bad friend. I didn't know it was your b-day. Happy B-day!! I feel really old but life gets better and better with age.

Chelsea and Evan said...

Happy late B-day!!! It is so good to hear that things are going so well in your life! I cant wait till Evan is finished with school!

Just Rhonda said...

Happy B-Day!!! Hope it was a good one. (Add me to the list of can't wait til we're done school!)

Cindy Anderton said...

Happy Birthday Missy...I'm about to join the late 20's club in November!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a good one. Love the finger prodded cake picture :)

Lauren said...

Happy Late Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day!

LindsayB said...

Sounds like you had a fun birthday! You are so positive and happy. Good for you! I guess that happy stuff will spread my way now that Derek is almost done school! Not that we aren't happy either way!

Chelsea said...

I am glad to hear 26 is a good number, I myself will hit that jackpot this August! Miss ya hope all is well

The Berry's Patch said...

Hey Melissa,
Happy belated birthday. You look great girl! Wait till you hit 30, it comes fast.

Have a great summer. I guess I won't see you until bunco starts again in August.

Brandee :-)