Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grandma came to town....

We love when Grandma comes, we play hard and spend a lot of money. I took my mom to the outlets like always and i think we went to Target 3 times in a week. But who doesn't love Target i could go everyday.
She pulled all my weeds in the back yard, with a little help from Peyton. They did a great job and i love that it's not a jungle anymore. So here are a few pics from when my mom came to visit the other week.
Thanks mom, We love you!!!!



My cute mom, and she's single!!!!!


We went to the beach pool



Weed pulling, i mostly watched or did something inside.


I love this picture of Peyton

Peyton took this for us..good job buddy!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the Shade swim top that you have? How do you like it? I've been debating...