Friday, February 8, 2008

FRIDAY FAVORITES...

So i have 2 favorites this week first is my children. I know they should always be my favorite and but this week was a little different. It started out super crazy, i don't know what got into them but i was ready to give them away. I called my sister on Monday to vent about how my kids have turned into monsters. I was talking and giving Peyton time outs at the same time (i know talented) I went to go let him out of his room and decided to lay on his bed to finish talking when all of the sudden Peyton decided to lock his door and shut it. We changed his door knob around so we could lock him in, but on Monday he locked me, Brody and himself in his room. It was 5:30 and Brett was supposed to get home around 6pm. So i called him and told him the situation and all he could do was, first laugh then second tell me he wasn't going to be for a while. Oh great! I was stuck in Peytons room until 7pm. Maybe i shouldn't give time outs while on the phone. So on Tuesday i woke up hoping things had changed but the kids were even more busy. When Brett got home he could tell i was done, he told me to go out for awhile. And he then gave me a call when the kids were in bed and it was safe to come home. Thanks hunny. Then Wednesday came.... and i decided i was going to be more positive and pick out all the good things i love about my kids. I had took them to the gym so they could run off some energy and then to the Mesa Museum for youth so they could run some more. By the end of the day i decided that the rest of the week was going to be just like Wednesday. And it has been so far.

Who wouldn't love these 2 faces????















My second fav. is a BLAST from the PAST. Do you remember these paint book our moms used to buy us? All you have to do is use water with your paint brush and the color appears. What a great invention. My kids LOVED it, it
s definitly a new favorite activity at our house. And the best part is an entire book is only 89cents at target! Thanks Target for pulling threw again.....

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! It sounds like you have your hands full! I am so glad I have a girl. :-)