Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Favorites...

I have decided that my blog needs a little direction so i am going to try to post some of my favorite things every Friday! So, for the first one i have decided to share my love of ARIZONA.... that's right folks! We have only lived here a short while but i'm madly in love this place ( i thought i should share this one before it gets tooooo hot i'm not thinking that anymore). It's the only place i've lived that
1.you can wear flip flops in the winter and people don't look at you crazy
2. my kids can play outside 365 days a year
3. my family likes to comes see us
4. i don't have to buy winter gear

So here are some random pics since i don't have any to go along with my favorite list!!!
My boys love sonic

Yes Brody went into the bath tub AGAIN!!!!

He was loving every minute...

I love this smile...don't you???
BEFORE

AFTER
Thats right i'm a brunette once again...i thought i needed a little change and i cou;dn't bring myself to cut my hair!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I think it's super cute...Josh wants me to go blonde, but I'm not the type to pull that off like you! You look cute with both colours!

Just Rhonda said...

LOVE the brown hair!!!! And love the new list of loves!!