Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the Karrens....

We had 2 celebrities at our home for Christmas this year. There names, Grandpa Sefcik and Uncle Rob.
Peyton and Brody couldn't wait for them to arrive in AZ or get out of bed every morning or play with them every waking moment. These 2 kiddos love Grandpa and Rob. Thanks for coming and spoiling us......

Prepare for picture overload!



We played games every night, Rob finally learned how to play ROOK!

Grandpa and Peyton


Brody and mom


On Christmas eve we went to the temple to see the lights. The kids LOVED them...
Rob and Brett ...????


All the guys.
WARNING, don't be the only girl in a house full of boys for an entire week!!!!


My favorite picture of the holidays....






Christmas morning....
Thank you to everyone who spoiled us!!!!

When my mom was here in the summer we found this pattern and fabric for this darling baby girl quilt. So my mom made it for me in hopes that one day i have a baby girl! Thanks mom it was my favorite gift! And NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!


P90X, we also got this awesome gift!
Brett and i each gained 10 pounds during Christmas so we will be starting this program. I can't wait..






THANK YOU GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS for this awesome playhouse! Peyton and Brody LOVE it!



3 comments:

Brittany said...

that quilt is so cute...i think I have some of the same fabric in my girls quilt..this is bound to get you your girl. Sure wish we had your christmas weather and not ours right now

The Shipley's said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Cute pics.

Just Rhonda said...

That quilt is CUTE!! Hope you get your baby girl one day! :)