Friday, December 12, 2008

He can be so SWEET!!!

I have to brag about my little Peyton for a minute. He is turning into the sweetest, funniest, lovable little guy. Of course he has his moments but for the most part he is a delight to be around. He wants to help with EVERYTHING even the Christmas decorations. He stayed up late the other week to help me with the tree and has taken on the responsibility of turning the lights on every night and morning and afternoon. That's right our tree is on ALL day.
The other morning he comes down stairs and it was just me and him in the kitchen. He walks over to the tree, turns it on and says "Mom this Christmas tree is so wonderful, i love it." I tried not to laugh because this little 3 yr.old was as serious as i've ever seen him.
Peyton, thanks for loving Christmas as much as i do...!




2 comments:

Brittany said...

don't you just love little people. I want my tree lit all day too...but JD keeps turning it off. Are you staying down there for christmas

LindsayB said...

Alli and James insist on our "beautiful tree" being on all day too. isn't it fun that they kinda get the idea of what is going on for christmas? when are you guys coming up? we need to get together for sure!