Thursday, October 11, 2007

I love photoshop elements...


I have this program that i am falling in love with! I have spent many hours playing around on it and therefore neglecting my children, husband and house. For my first project i decided to do a birthday announcement for Brody's first birthday in November. Since i didn't do a birth announcement for him he gets a 1st birthday one. So i hope he likes it.
I have already started our Christmas card too! This program is so great you, i edit my photos, make cards and scrapbook on it. LOVE IT...
This is a sample of Brodys annoucement, it looks way better printed out.

2 comments:

Susie said...

that is such a cute announcement & a cute little guy. I can waste so much time playing around with photos too!

Just Rhonda said...

Super Cute invite!!! I have had a special place in my heart for photoshop since college. It's lovely. Have you found some of the free digital scrapbooking stuff online? If not I can send you some links!