Monday, September 29, 2008

Apron, Potty Traing and Rocket Ships!!!!

My friend Lindsey had a great idea last week so i thought i would copy her and make my own apron! Whitney also made a very cute apron awhile ago and i loved her apron too but i couldn't wait to order the pattern she used, so i bought a basic one and jazzed it up a bit. I think i'll make a black and red one next time just to have a few around (you know because i cook sooo much)! So if you show up at my house and i'm in my apron it's because i've been cleaning and cooking all day!!!


My reversible apron




POTTY TRAINING...
We have officially been potty training for 9 days now! Peyton is doing great, he rarely has accidents and he even wore underwear to church and to all our outings this week with NO accidents. If he is outside he will forget he needs to pee and poop on the potty...yes he even pooped outside! But we are looking forward to the future of having at least 1 of our kids out of diapers....yeah!

He likes to pee on the potty like this because he thinks it's how daddy does it...whatever gets him to go.


WHY BUY TOYS???
When you have kitchen aid attachments,
my kids love playing with these and pretend that they are rocket ships! I find them all over the house and luckily none have them have broke yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That apron is so cute! You look like a good little homemaker! We miss you in LK ward! It isn't the same without you. Hope all is well!

PS- our blog is private, but email me if you want an invite- lauren_castleton@msn.com

Chelsea said...

Your apron is adorable!!!

LindsayB said...

well look at you! you go out and make a super cute reversable apron! put me to shame. that's great with the potty training. it's not easy at all.

JoAnn said...

Your apron is so cute! You are so "miss fashion", even in the kitchen. Congrats on the potty training. Isn't it a good feeling?! PS-don't forget to post some recipes of your yummy desserts. Or at least email me them! :)