Monday, September 15, 2008

A Good Day...

Today my friend Shari has my kids while my van is getting fixed, the dealership drove me back to my house so i could get some stuff done and it was going to take forever. Anyways, i am at home all by myself and LOVING it. I have my house cleaned the laundry on the go and now checking out all my blogging friends. As i'm making the normal loop through my friends and their friends and so on it seems like everyone is having or have had babies lately. Well i'm starting to feel like i want another one. And i know it's only because HURRICANE and TORNADO aren't around. I'm sure this feeling will pass when i go pick them up, but i'm actually enjoying the moment at thinking maybe i could manage 3!

I'm always looking at baby stuff (Brett hates it) but i know exactly what i want... kind of! Take a look at what i've been noticing is out there...

Either color will do!



Posh tots has DARLING cribs, and if i have TWIN GIRLS i'll be able to pick 2!




OK so i have wanted a pottery barn rocking chair since Peyton but moving across the country and having NO MONEY was just a little bit of an issue.
I love them and with all the new fabric choices it would be hard to choose which one i think i could manage.


Isn't this bassinet so gorgeous, it looks like an heir loom. They have it in white as well but i was drawn to the dark one this time.

Anyways the list could go on and on, but i better stop before i'm cursed with having another BOY!
And so you know i am NOT pregnant and not planning on it for awhile, i was just admiring all the cute babies out there and all the cute stuff i could buy if i had one.

6 comments:

jes said...

oh melissa you're so brave for taking good care of those 2 boys! :) if we have another girl (in a few years) we'll give her to you for one of your boys. ammon needs a boy... otherwise Emma will turn into the BIGGEST tomboy. HELP!

LindsayB said...

that stuff is all so super cute, but really...REALLY! you better be careful, as soon as you think it..BAM! you're preggo before you know it.

Life Is Golden said...

Yay! For someone that was harassing my about my blog... I was sure waiting on yours...
The baby stuff is darling. I love the Dream Rocker too, but alas there's no room for it in a little San Fran apartment, and it also costs money (I know... shocking). Anyway... glad that you had a day to yourself. Joel sent me to Target the other day without Mags, and I didn't even know what to do with myself, everytime I heard "Momma", I'd turn.

Chelsea said...

Melissa the petunai pickle me bottom diaper bags are too die for! I want the sage/turquoise green one! they have it in town at this cute boutique shop! by the tiem I can afford it my kids will be potty trained but i am still going to buy it, especially since lately I have no bladder control!!

Jacklyn said...

I am always obsessing over trendy baby stuff too I could spend a million dollars on stuff that the baby wouldn't even care about haha

Dusty said...

You're so funny calling your boys 'natural disasters...like HURRICANE AND TORNADO!..you crack me up!
lets go for Fro-yo pronto. Wednesday at 7pm