Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's a sad day...

Today my mom left and flew back to Canada. She had been visiting for the past month and we really enjoyed having her. And not because she did all my laundry, organized my kids drawers, cleaned the bathrooms, watched our kids while we went to California and helped me everyday with my 2 crazy busy boys. OK maybe the last one was the real reason we are going to miss her.

We did a lot of shopping (mostly for fabric), sewing, eating and swimming while my mom was in AZ. Peyton and Brody are already asking where Grandma is.
On the way to the airport Peyton says" maybe i can go to Grandmas house, that's a great idea." I do wish we liveD closer so he could go to Grandmas house.





BRODY DECIDED THAT MY MOMS BRA (THAT'S RIGHT, BRA) WAS FUNNER TO PLAY WITH THAN HIS TOYS!



SOME QUILTS WE MADE


BRODY PULLED MY MOM TO THE CHAIR TO SIT WITH HIM, IT WAS PRETTY CUTE!

SHE STARTED DRINKING AGAIN....

PIZZA NIGHT,
BRETT AND MOM MADE THIS GOURMET PIZZA
ME WITH MY NO RISK BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
GOURMET PIZZA

4 comments:

Dusty said...

YOU- are such a domestic Diva! wholly cow...you made a quilt? always amazed...do the mormons drink in CN?

Hawks said...

wow...that pizza looks good. Ok we need to get together so you can show me how to make those cute blankets..seriously!!

Chelsea and Evan said...

Darling quilt projects! So nice your mom was able to stay for a long time. Your boys are cuties!

Anonymous said...

SO fun that your mom was visiting for a month!! I bet it was so nice to have her around to help with the boys. You girls are so talented with your quilting skills! I love both of them - very cute. That BBQ chicken pizza looks delish!! So funny about the bra. Kids are crazy.