Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

This little dude started Kindergarten today, i can't believe he is old enough. He woke up bright and early because he was so excited!!! I am so excited for him too but hate that i can't be there just in case he needs me....yes that is the control freak in me coming out. I hope he makes lots of new friends and loves every minute of it.
We love you Peyton!!!

He is such a stud with his new hair cut



I don't know where they come up with these faces???

Standing in line all ready to go inside
That's Peyton's cute teacher in the black "Mrs.Poulson"
and yes i called her "Sister Poulson" the first time i met her... i'm an idiot. Luckily she played it off cool for me.
The only one in our family that wasn't so excited for Peyton to start school was Brody! He cried the entire way home....so sad.

5 comments:

Speedy Gonzales said...

He looks so big-love his haircut what a stud! Don't worry about Brody, Brayden loves it when the big kids go to school he gets the wii all to himself ;)

McCandless Co. said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough for kindergarten! How cute is he, I am already feeling anxious for next years preschool....I want to be there for him just in case too. Hope you are doing well, can't wait to see your next little beauty.

Elisha said...

OK, he looks so grown-up! I love his new hair cut! I can't believe they are in Kindergarten already.....oh, and Sis. Poulsen looks nice enough ;)

Heidi said...

Love those boys!!!

LindsayB said...

i can't believe he is in kindergarten! but i REALLY can't believe school is already started. i guess you guys get out earlier so you have to start earlier. have fun with a quiet couple hours before the baby comes!