Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Kami...


In all her GLORY...at 28 weeks and 5 days!

This little girl is finally growing!
After having a little scare with her measuring small and having a marker for down syndrome she is in the clear. All the tests have come back Negative for Downs and any other tests they could think of to run on me. And she is only measuring a few days behind instead of a few weeks, which you can tell by the size of my belly these days. I'm so grateful to be carrying a healthy baby and can't wait to meet her. I hope she's ready for her crazy brothers to love on her and teach her lots of bad things!!!



Her little legs...
you can't tell in this picture but they are all nestled up on the right side of my ribs. They have been there for 2 weeks and yes i'm dying, i hope she decides to move soon.

28 weeks
I feel like i've grown so much in the past few weeks and this picture just proves it. (don't mind the stupid face i'm making, i didn't know if i should smile or not)


The crazies...

These 2 could wrestle all day long, I'm so glad they get along 95% of the time. It's made this pregnancy a little easier.



7 comments:

Mindi said...

Congrats! I'm so glad all is going well, and I know she'll be great! Love the name, and wish you the best!!

Jamie said...

Cute baby pictures. I'm glad everything is okay with her now! You look great by the way.

Chelsea said...

I have been thinkin lots about you lately and your mucnkin in your tummy!! I love her name!!! Is is short for anything or just Kami? Either way its the bees knees!!
love ya

marisajbaines said...

it is so exciting to have another girl coming into your family soon! so excited for you guys... and yes name her kami! so cute!

Connie said...

So glad everything is okay! She looks so much like her brothers so far! And her legs are so gorgeous- you're going to have to watch out!

Jacklyn said...

So fun, I have been waiting to see how you would do a girl, I'm sure she will be amazing congrats and cute cute name

Jessica said...

wow that ultrasound is amazing! I am glad things are ok with her Aniston had a marker for downs too and it was a little scary. I love her name too! good luck with the next few weeks,