Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SLACKER....


This summer has gone by so fast and without any documentation at our house. It doesn't help that i lost my battery charger for my camera and had 2 dead batteries until i found it under our bed this week.

We have been trying to keep cool in the 110+ weather we have been having. For July 4th we rented a bounce/water house slide. It was a blast the kids played on it for 5 hours straight and then again the next day. So worth it.





We also play out in the sprinkler to keep cool, hopefully next year we will have a pool.




And my mom has been here this month helping me with "BABY PROJECTS"! I'm so glad she came and took charge cause they still wouldn't have been done.

This is one of my favorites so far, "The vintage baby quilt"

Oh and i painted and distressed this old antique dresser for the babes room. I love it.


And we made the bedding too. And when when i say "WE" i mean i picked it all out and told my mom what i wanted....and VOILA! I did help...a little.
The ruffled crib skirt,
i got the idea from here. But wasn't willing to pay the price.

The cute sign my mom made for the wall
We still have some added touches to make to the room but that will come.

9 comments:

Grandma Debbi said...

Love, love every bit of it. Is there enough pink in that baby girls room? So cute. Your mom spoils you. Maybe her and I will be down there at the same time this fall to welcome these new granddaugters.

Hawks said...

love everything!! looks like your having a girl!

Speedy Gonzales said...

Love the room!!! It is so dang cute, and the dresser what a find! That will definitley grow with the little one, have you picked out names yet?

marisajbaines said...

cute.cute.and cute.i love your baby decor!

Chelsea said...

you guys are so talented!!! i wish i knew how to sew!! i am so happy you are having a girl she is so lucky!!

Just Rhonda said...

hello cute!!!!! Love it all!

Elisha said...

LOVE IT! Can I borrow your mom next time (if there is one) I have a baby??

Jessica said...

Yay for girls i am so happy for you! Her room is so cute I love the dresser.

Amber and Lehi said...

Hey I love the blanket I so want to make one for my little girl, e-mail me how you guys did it!! you are so so creative!! and your cute little belly is so cute...I glad that everything is going well.