Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween...

Peyton's pre-school had a Halloween party and performed a few songs for the parents. It was so cute. Then they went trick or treating to a few of the neighbors homes and showed off their costumes. Brody got right into too, he is ready to be a big kid like his brother.


My 2 super hero's!

Superman
Batman strutting his stuff!

We carved pumpkins this year, if you know me this is a big step. I hate the clean up part so i usually resort to mr.potatoe head pieces. But i decide that my kids need the experience. I remember carving pumpkins as a kid every year, my mom would buy us all our own pumpkins ans we loved it.


I love these 2 super hero's!
They loved trick or treating and filled their bags right to the top.

Look at those muscles!


SUPERMAN "say cheese"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LindsayB said...

look how cute they are! how fun to not have to bundle up, not that it was too bad here, but still. also, i'm loving the little wonderwoman in the background of the first pic, hehe.

Connie said...

Cute, cute! I love the polka dot pumpkin and the superheros!

Kristy said...

Love the skeleton pj's...that was what I used for Thomas' actual Halloween costume!

The Coopers said...

oh they look so cute!
Elias totally wore that same puffy chested superman costume last year, it was sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the little superheros! Such cute brothers. Glad you are public again!