Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update...

We have been keeping very busy these days playing with friends, swimming, getting our house organized and getting ready for pre-school to start next week. The weather has been SUPER HOT but that doesn't stop us. My kids still ask to play out in the back yard everyday...crazy kids. We have sure had a great summer and don't want it to end. Time flys when your having FUN!!!

This story is proof my kids are growing up....

One morning i came home from a run to find Peyton and Brody making toast all by themselves. They got out the bread, the toaster and the butter (which was way back in the fridge).
Peyton yells to me as i walk in the door "mom we're in here just making toast by are selveses" (apparently this is a word)
I say " where is daddy"
Peyton replys "upstairs, sleeping"
Go figure. They could have burnt the house down and Brett would of had no clue.
I come into the kitchen and they sure did make toast all by themselves, and they buttered it too.
AT least i know they won't starve if i'm not around.

Beautiful job Brody!
It was the biggest hunk of butter, this picture doesn't show how thick it was.
Peyton was sure proud of himself.


I can't believe he is off to pre-school soon. He is growing up so FAST and is so ready to go learn and make new friends.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

that's so cute, they are getting big. Just be careful cause one time I spread the butter on before i toasted it. let's just say I wont do that again. :p

Mindi said...

Holy butter! But that's cute they did that. Good luck with letting your baby go to school!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute... and I love pics of the new house. Where did you guys buy? We left VVL...finally. :) We bought a house at Recker/Ray and just love it! How have you guys been?

Jacklyn said...

I love the picture overload, I'm doing that myself, and I love the butter with a bit of bread on it haha