Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Happenings.....

We had a great Easter this year. We tried to explain to Peyton that Easter wasn't about candy and easter eggs it was about Jesus. Well i think we will have to explain a bit better next year. When he found his easter basket i asked him "who brought you all this stuff?" His reply was " thank you Jesus!" I guess he kinda gets it????
Our ward had an easter egg hunt for the kids, it was so fun to see them find all the eggs. Brody would find one sit down and eat it then go and find another one. He is so cute!
I tried to get some pics of the kids in their Easter outfits but if you've met my kiddos you know they don't sit still ever, mostly Brody. I did get a few of Peyton and some of the picture i took when i was trying them on the kids when i first bought them. You'll notice the tags in some of the pics.







This is Peyton starving after church...

i love this pic
I love this one of Brody too...


Finding the eggs..

the baskets...



These our from the ward hunt!




4 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

i LOVE their easter outfits!!! Totally cute! And what a good idea to have an Easter egg hunt with your ward. We totally should have done that!

Susie said...

Could those boys & their outfits be any cuter. You must have the best dressed little boys. and they are so funny

Unknown said...

Melissa, I feel like it has been forever since I have chatted with you! How are you? I am not sure if you were ever able to get into my blog or not, but I did send you an invite. (E-mail me if not: monikadepriest@hotmail.com)
First of all, those two little boy's of you are beautiful! Seriously.
Second of all, those new covers are amazing! I seriously need to come over and check them out. Oh, and we have your cookie dough. WE have come by a few times, but no one has been home. Will you be home tomorrow? Let me know. Maybe I can check out your covers then! : )

Chelsea and Evan said...

Love the Easter outfits! Your boys are darling and you look so good as well.