Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanks Dad...


It was a sad day when my dad had to go back to Calgary. Peyton kept asking for him for several days after, "where's PAPA?" When my dad came he brought me some Canadian candy, wild berry twizzelators (big fat licorice) and an entire box of smarties from Costco (these are like m&m's but better). Well the licorice was gone in a week and the smarties are only being eaten by Peyton so we still have aton left. But my point in telling you this is that when ever Peyton wants some smarties he always calls them PaPa's smarties, then i feel bad that my dad's not here and i give the kid the candy. Can you say SUCKER!
Peyton had my dad running everywhere with him, if my dad sat down on the couch to watch t.v. Peyton would come turn it off pull my dad off the couch and say "No PaPa, play soccer (or whatever he wanted him to play). So by the end of the 5 days i'm pretty sure my dad was glad to go home and have a break.
Why is that when i ask my dad to do something around the house he gets up and does it right then???? I have been asking Brett to put up a shelf for me for almost 2 months, but i just mention it to my dad and he immediately gets in the van goes to home depot and is back putting up the shelf that has been laying on my floor for 2 months. Thanks Dad, it looks great!

Peyton pretends he is a dog sometimes and this time he wanted to drink his water out of a dish just like Clifford! We all laughed i'm sure my dad thinks my son is weird!
My kids love to help when we get the tools out, so as soon as papa had the tool kit out there were my kids at his feet.


My sister is making something for me for Christmas and needed some photos of my kids, so it was a good excuse to take some cute pics of them even though they hate it and it's more stressful on me then anyone, but we got some. I hope they work Becky...








My kids love side walk chalk and will play outside for hours, it was the best $2.99 i've spent in a long time.


Yes Brody is eating rocks!!!

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

cut pictures! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Brody turning 1 already!! I sure wish we could still be out using our sidewalk chalk, burrrrr

Dusty said...

The Black and Whites are amazing..such cute fellas! Good job to the eye behind the lens! I think you should send them in on a contest You would win~