Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am so excited!

My mom is coming to visit today. I kinda guilt tripped her into coming to because i need HELP! My mom is so good at getting things organized and puts everything in the right spot, i am not. I need her!
So she gets to kill 2 birds with one stone, spend time with her favorite grandsons and help out her favorite daughter (just kidding Becky).
So my mom and i always tell each other that we are going to eat healthy and lose a few pounds when we're together BUT it never seems to happen. So since I'm already on a diet i told her we are both on a diet, so i hope we can both say we lost a pound or 2. I'll let you know. It's going to be super hard since Halloween candy is already out.

This is a cute pic of my mom with my cute kids. As you can see we need an updated one.



0 comments: