Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My baby is ONE

My baby is 1!
How did this happen?
This year has really gone by so fast.
Kami Britton Karren has been such a blessing in our home. She is the happiest little girl you will ever meet.

-started sleeping through the night at 2 months and has done so ever since
-started crawling at 5 1/2 months and has never looked back.
- Walked at 10 1/2 months and is now almost running
- eats everything you give her, she has been my best eater yet!
- loves animals, baby dolls, and books
- loves to destroy the Tupperware cupboard
- still takes two 2 hr. naps a day
- loves playing with her brothers
- loves hiding in the curtains
- loves playing outside

So needless to say Kami is one busy busy busy little girl.
We love you Kami girl!

These pics are from her one year photo shoot!


Chelsea said...

oh my gosh darn she is so adorable!

Kimme Rae said...

so cute! and those ridiculous! It's true isn't it...girls are more fun to dress. I just know it is!