Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Sunday and Riding Bikes...

Well since i don't have my girl i thought i would dress the boys up for Easter Sunday in some PINK! Brody wasn't too sure about it at first but then warmed up to the idea and let me put him in my favorite color.



These are the best pics i could get of them before church! I love these kiddos.




And Peyton is riding his bike with NO TRAINING WHEELS! I am so proud of this dude, he just got right on and took off. I didn't even have to teach him or hold the back for him. He's pretty much a pro at bike riding these days.


2 comments:

Mindi said...

LOVE the pink! Only men with confidence can wear pink!

Jacklyn said...

my favorite color is also pink and I never understand when someone has a girl and their all oh I won't use any pink...what the heck it is seriously the funnest thing in the world. I can't wait for you to have a girl but until then your boys are wayyy to cute in pink. And I was thinking that since you and Ramz are practically cousins and all of our kids call Rhonda Grandma Rhonda our kids are cousins too right? but they can still get married too haha