Sunday, March 9, 2008

The BIG 30!!!

Happy Birthday Babe...
I tried to download more pics of Brett but they wouldn't work, my computer is doing something funky tonight. But this is one of my all time favorites, this is Brett and Peyton when we went to Virginia to visit our friends. Peyton was about 6 months old here.
Brett and i have been married for 6 yrs. this April, i can't believe how time flys. When i met Brett he was living down the street from my moms house (where is was living) and we went to the same student ward. To make a long story short we started hanging out (thanks to a few friends) and then the rest is history. Brett and i got married and moved around to 6 different locations, and are now settled here in Gilbert Arizona. Brett graduated from dental school last May and is working with a great dental group. Brett is an awesome dad and husband. I really couldn't of asked for much more (except that he clean a little more!). Brett i love you and all you do for our family. I hope you know how much i appreciate you and your hard work, i'm truly grateful to have a husband that is strong in the church and is there for me when i need someone to talk to. Thanks for being you....


4 comments:

LindsayB said...

derek takes some credit that you two hooked up. i guess you can tell me if this is true or not. happy birthday brett!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Brett!
You old fart!

whitney said...

Happy Birthday Brett!

Just Rhonda said...

awww Happy B-Day to Brett (belated!)